Дата обновления 03-04-2015, просмотров: 216
Number of sleeps: 16
Villa White Paradise is an exquisite accommodation for those who wish to visit the extraordinary sceneries of Tuscany and stay in a modern villa, with a contemporary interior design. With an all around garden of approximately 3.000 meters and a large area for eating “al fresco”, an elegant swimming pool, and many more small places where you can relax or read a good book, Villa White Paradise will make your staying unforgettable.
The villa has a unique design and it has been carefully adorned and furnished by the owners themselves. They will be welcoming you at arrival, with drinks on the house, and will be available throughout your entire staying, by phone, for any suggestions or clarifications you might need regarding the local area.
Villa White Paradise is composed of:
- 7 bedrooms (7 double beds and 2 single beds, with cots available on request)
- 9 bathrooms
- 1 large playroom for children
- 2 living rooms
- 1 spacious kitchen with fireplace, a pizza oven, and a large table suitable for 14 people
- 1 room with sauna and massage bed (masseuse is available on request)
- 1 large storage with a laundry area
- Jacuzzi x 4
- Swimming pool
- Welcoming drinks with food & wine welcome set
- Clean bed linen and towels
- Everyday pool and garden cleaning
- Cleaning service: 3 hours/ day (except on Sundays)
- Support for restaurant and tours reservations
EXTRA SERVICES (payable locally)
- Heating and Air Conditioning are available for 40 €/ day for the entire house
- Chef for breakfast, lunch and dinner - on request
- Masseuse - on request
At arrival, a security deposit of 1.000 € must be paid for eventual damages or extra costs, which will be refunded before departure.
Please contact us for a quote.
Villa White Paradise has a strategic location near some of the most important cities in Tuscany. The villa is at halfway distance between Florence and Pisa (30 minutes’ drive/ each), and about 45 minutes’ drive from Lucca, San Gimignano, Livorno and La Versilia.
Siena and Chianti area are about one hour and a half drive.