Дата обновления 20-04-2015, просмотров: 237
Number of sleeps: 12
Val d’Orcia Retreat combines the rustic charm with an aristocratic style, providing every comfort for its guests. Surrounded by extraordinary landscapes, Val d’Orcia Retreat is an excellent choice for those who wish to stay in the Tuscan countryside.
This charming villa has two floors. The ground floor includes an entrance hall, a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, two double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms, and one twin bedroom with shower rooms.
Going up on the first floor, we will find a sitting room with a fireplace, one double bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room, and two double bedrooms with en suite shower.
- 6 large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 large sitting rooms
- Dining area (20 people)
- Kitchen equipped with all the appliances, ample cutlery, pots and pans
- 2 fireplaces
- 500 acres of beautiful countryside
- Outdoor sheltered dining patio seating up to 14 people
- Vegetable gardens supplying the house with fresh products
- 6.000 square metres garden
- 7x17 meters swimming pool with sheltered dining area, kitchen and BBQ
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning/ heating
- Satellite TV
- Computer and Printer
- Free GPS device
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Laundry washer-dryer machines
- Weekly change of linens
- Daily maid service
- Daily garden and pool maintenance
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Free bottled water, coffee, soft drinks
- 6 free bottles of wines
- One vineyards free tour
- Full time access to English speaking concierge to help guests arrange all activities.
- Cots cradles and high chairs for children are available, if needed.
Additional services on request (payable locally)
- Access to a private chef for all meals. Ingredients are primarily organic.
- Cooking classes and farm visits.
- Transfer to and from any airport or train station.
- Rental cars or vans delivered directly to the property.
- Guided tours of Val d’Orcia, Siena, Florence and other areas.
- Private wine visits to small prestigious vineyards in the area.
- Personal Trainer
- Spa services on site (massage, manicure, pedicure)
- Other services tailored to the client’s needs.
Prices vary depending on the rental period. Contact us for a quote.
THE LOCAL AREA
Pienza, Montepulciano, and Montalcino are at 30-45 minutes’ drive.
Thermal spas are at 35 minutes’ drive.
Florence: 1h and 30 minutes’ drive.
Pisa: 2h and 30 minutes’ drive.
Rome: 2 hours’ drive.