Дата обновления 18-05-2015, просмотров: 256
Number of sleeps: 9
Villa Armonia is a wonderful house dating back the 17th century, which was built entirely from ancient terracotta and stones. The villa is surrounded by vineyards and olive trees, and it has lovely outdoor spaces where guests can enjoy fresh-air meals or simply relax.
On the ground floor, there are a spacious living room with a fireplace, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a twin bedroom with private bathroom. On the first floor there are two twin bedrooms and one double bedroom, all with en-suite bathrooms. On request, if needed, there is the possibility to add up to two beds for children in the largest rooms, for a total of 11 beds.
Upon request and not included in the price, next to the villa there is a guesthouse that was recently renovated, with kitchenette, double bedroom and en suite shower bathroom.
- Well-equipped kitchen: toaster, American coffee machine, blender, juice maker, microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- Dining room
- Large living room with fireplace
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower bathroom
- 2 twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with bath/ shower combination
- 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom and closet room
- Single bedroom
- WI-FI internet
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Midweek cleaning with change of towels only
Services on request (payable locally)
- Morning/ afternoon cooking classes followed by lunch/ dinner
- Market visits in Florence
- Wine tasting
- Dinner served by candle light
- Catering service
- Grocery shopping list on arrival
- Private driver
- Touristic guide
Prices vary depending on the season. Contact us for a quote.
A refundable security deposit of 700 € must be paid, in cash, at arrival.
THE LOCAL AREA
Chianti is the region between Florence and Siena, and it is world famous for the wines that are produced in the area. Well-known touristic cities, like Florence, Siena, Pisa, and Lucca can easily be reached. Guests staying at Villa Armonia can explore the rural side of Tuscany and visit its numerous ancient villages, castles, churches, and wineries. Tasting the local products it’s a must.
Florence is just 30 minutes away.
Siena is one hour away.