Дата обновления 22-03-2019, просмотров: 71
The house is situated in the center of the Mandria village
- It has separate kitchen, bathroom, very big dining and living room area, 2 spacious bedrooms, large yard in front of the kitchen and very big veranda overlooking the village. Also, it has a large cellar-style storage area under the veranda. With fireplace, and provision for air-conditions. Partially stone build, and solid construction.
- The house has been renovated 2 years ago (electrical wiring, plumbing, walls, roof, kitchen, bathroom) and it is in an excellent condition.
- It is renovated,but many good old and well maintained things are kept ,like the original floor tiles or fireplace,so the house has that \"shabby chic\"essence!
- In both, the yard and the veranda, you can find vine trees that produce excellent quality grapes, and deep shade.
- Mandria is a small picturesque village. It is charming and quiet...Fresh air, pine trees and singing birds...That is what this village really is!!!!!!
- Part of the \'Limassol wine villages\' it is surrounded with vineyards
- It is 35 minutes drive from Limassol, between the known villages of Platres and Omodos. Mandria is not very touristic,so it is not commercial, It stayed unspoiled...like a hidden treasure!
- The whole area is known for many Monasteries, Wineries, hiking or cycling paths, so although the village is small there are plenty of things to do. In the winter you can even ski, just 15 minutes away from it.
Price: 200,000euros (negotiable) partially furnished
Подписаться на рассылку похожих объектов