Дата обновления 03-04-2015, просмотров: 389
Number of sleeps: 10
Placed in the middle of vineyards, olive groves and woods, Villa Mirandola is literally a corner of paradise, where guests can enjoy their holiday with family and friends, in a very private and exquisite location.
Dating from the 16th century, Villa Mirandola was carefully restored in 2002, using top line materials and maintaining its so much-appreciated Tuscan style. The property comprises the main villa with an additional guesthouse, divided in 2 apartments, a beautiful garden and a 10 x 5 meters swimming pool.
On the ground floor of the main villa there is a large well-equipped kitchen, one dining room, one master bedroom with a king size bed and a Jacuzzi bathroom, one grand living room, and an outside porch, where guest can enjoy eating “al fresco”.
Going up to the first floor, we will find one queen size bedroom with a private bathroom, one bedroom with twin size beds, one living room that opens into a terrace with a splendid view over the vineyards surrounding the property, and a large living room/ bedroom with a private bathroom. On the second floor, there is a study with two beds and a half bathroom.
- 1 kitchen
- 1 dining room
- 1 king size bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 living room
- 1 queen size bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 living room with a large terrace
- 1 large living room/ bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 study room with 2 beds and a half bathroom
- 2 apartments
- Telephone/ Fax
- TV Cable, DVD/ CD player
- Ice Maker
- Pizza oven
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito screens
- Washer & dryer
- Swimming pool
- House alarm
- Gate control with video camera
- daily cleaning and cooking: 5h/ day, 6 days/ week. The guests must do their own grocery shopping. If the cook does the shopping, the shopping hours will be removed from the hours they are paid for. The cleaning and cooking schedule will be established from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm or from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- pool/ garden cleaning
EXTRA SERVICES (payable locally)
- driver (on request)
- extra hours for cleaning or laundry
- final cleaning ONLY if the house is left in a BIG mess
Prices vary depending on the rental period. Contact us for a quote.
THE LOCAL AREA
Florence is at 45 minutes’ drive distance.
Siena: 20 minutes’ drive distance.
Castelnuovo Berardenga is a lovely small town with enchanting surroundings, interesting architecture, beautiful gardens, and historical sites. Here is where one of the most important and interesting events in Siena area happens - the Castelnuovo Berardenga Grape Festival. It takes place on the last week of September and it attracts many visitors due to its high quality activities, such as: allegorical carriages and traditional costumes parades, numerous tastings of typical food products and excellent Chianti wines, and many more.
Подписаться на рассылку похожих объектов